Report A Problem In Pokesdowngraffiti pokesdown


Report directly to Bournemouth Council - Graffiti Report It

Anti Social Behaviour - ASB

Report to Police by calling 101 or online to the Bournemouth Council - ASB Report It. The local Police have recommended all issues of ASB are recorded so we suggest calling 101 for all incidents of ASB.

Dog Fouling

We have prepared a guide to reporting dog fouling anonymously. How to report dog fouling

Streelights & Potholes

Streetlight Report It and Pothole Report It

If you are worried about any specific issue or just want to discuss a potential issue please feel free to contact us. The local safer neighbourhood team are also very keen to hear of any problems.

Bournemouth's App

The MyBournemouth app can be downloaded and is a great way to report things when you are out and about.

Calling The Police

This is a great guide on deciding when to use 101 or 999 and other issues. The Police are very keen to hear about problems and cannot provide more resources if we do not report issues.

In an emergency you should always dial 999. 999 should only be used when:
  • there is a danger to life or risk of injury being caused, such as a serious road accident or assault
  • a crime is in progress, such as a robbery, burglary or theft, and the offender is still on the scene or has only just left the area
  • the immediate attendance of a police officer is necessary - such as where someone is acting suspiciously and obviously about to commit a crime

Dialling 999 from a mobile phone
Callers who use mobile phones to dial 999 should be aware that due to the different base stations used by phone companies, the call may be answered by a police operator in another part of the country. If you have to make an emergency call from a mobile phone please tell the operator immediately where you are phoning from so that your call is dealt with by the appropriate police force. 

Non emergencies -  Call 101
To report  a crime or incident that is not an emergency or to make a general enquiry if you do not have a contact person or extension number call 101.You can use the “Top 10 Enquiries” link on the Dorset Police website to see if your question has already been answered. This includes advice on:

Lost/Stray Dogs
Drink and Drug Driving
Missing persons
When are your stations open?
Noise Nuisance
Anti Social Behaviour
Custody Enquiries
Road Traffic Collisions

Calls to the 101 non – emergency number – from both landlines and mobiles – cost 15 pence per call no matter what time of day you call, or how long you are on the phone.If you are calling from outside Dorset, please dial 01202 22 22 22. 


Community Web Kit provided free by BT